Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Thanksgiving

It had never entered my mind that I would do a Thanksgiving post today.  After all, 'my' (Canada's) Thanksgiving was more than a month ago.  But today, without thinking of Thanksgiving at all, I found myself being joyfully, gloriously, thankful.  I'm not going to make a list of what I'm thankful for, because that list could reach on into infinity.  Anything that I have, anything that I am, any beauty, any joy, it is all from Him.

For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.  To him be the glory forever.  Amen.
Romans 11:36

1 comment:

Daughter of God by grace. said...

You are so right. I tried to make a list, found it was way to long to ever write, and instead posted a few photos of things I am very thankful for. We could never say it all, could we? And most wonderful, God who gives such good gifts to His children, LOVES us! And Died for us! And Lives in us! Ps, I see you love Tolkien. I will be reviewing two books soon, Lord willing, from Tyndale house blog program that I am so thankful to receive, one on Narnia and one on the Hobbit. I am really thankful to have a blog, and I can think of all the fun things to do with it. Interviews with other bloggers maybe at some point? Favorite books? Links to favorite articles? Interviews with older, Titus Two women? You have been blogging for a long time, If you have any ways to make my blog more edifying please tell me!