Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blunt the knives and crack the plates...

But that's what Bilbo Baggins hates.
So carefully, carefully with the plates!

Or, the new sneak-bits of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey soundtrack!  On youtube.  Right now.  I am delighted.

This stuff is NEW, peoples.  Just came out today.  Less than 100 views on some of them.  This gets more exciting by the minute.  Search 'ElyathProductions' (somehow they're doing it) and 'The Hobbit' on youtube and voila, you'll get it!

Sometime this month I'm going to be posting something about LOTR, magic, and wizards that's been simmering in my head for a while.  Sometime.  After I've gotten over this horrid cold.  *cough, cough, wheeze, cough*  And after I've caught up on Nano.   And after I've done more chemistry.  And after I've planned my LOTR themed birthday party.  Then.

p.s. if you want to listen to the blunt the knives and crack the plates song, it's sung by the dwarves and #4 of the soundtrack, and called (obviously) "Blunt the Knives."  You can listen to nearly half of it on youtube. :D

3 comments:

Nessíma Tavariel said...

Oh my goodness GACK. It's amazing, it's wonderful, it's better than I hoped. Thanks so much for sharing!

~Nessíma

Vellvin said...

I hope the soundtrack is as amazing as Lord of the Rings.

Rachel (Cynthia) Heffington said...

GACK! I can't listen to it in America!!!! O.o