Friday, June 15, 2012

How could I help it?

at Sink Me!
Do you think you could resist a question like that?  Well, I can't.  Besides, I'm brimming with ideas, so I just had to join in Amy's contest.  We are limited as to number - only three at once, which makes me think we must be considered very dull indeed.  But from the millions of ideas I managed to pick these three.


Picture: Pride and Prejudice
Caption: The Importance of Being Earnest


Picture: Sense and Sensibility 1995
Caption: Les Miserables



Pictures: The Scarlet Pimpernel 1982
Caption: Mary Poppins
Have a lovely evening!  I hope to come up with somethings a little less nonsensical soon.

7 comments:

An Old-Fashioned Girl said...

Cute pics, Maria dear!

Alexandra said...

AHHH!!! LOVE IT!!!! Those were awesome. Laughed so hard!!!

Miss Melody said...

Hahahaha... the second one made me LOL... ;D

Vellvin said...

Especially like the last one! :)
Made me chuckle.

Anne-girl said...

The last oneis perfect!

Miss Dashwood said...

...dying...of...laughter...over...here...

Hayden said...

hahahaha! Last one is great!!!