Friday, June 1, 2012

First announcement...

1. I just signed up for Camp Nanowrimo

2. It seems I have to have a cabin full of kindred spirits, so would any of you care to join me?  My username is Miss Georgiana.

3. I've also joined the June Crusade at Scribblings of My Pen and Tappings of My Keyboard.



Manic Mother
 

4. Writing so much, I will not have as much time to read other people's blogs, so don't be surprised if I don't comment.

5. However, I will still be blogging.

6. I like blogging about writing, but I like things to be done Decently and in Pretty Good Order.

7. Enter my new blog:
Go on there and tell me what you think!  And stay tuned for all the other announcements!
Sincerely,
Your Busy Writer


P.S. Two vidoes that I can't help sharing with you:
 You know I homeschool, but do you know how hazardous it actually is?


Completely random, but that guy is a great actor.  And he has an adorable little brother.

And for all us of Camp Nano-ers, if you think we have it busy, look what he's suggesting!



And one more thing:
What American accent do you have?
Your Result: North Central
"North Central" is what professional linguists call the Minnesota accent. If you saw "Fargo" you probably didn't think the characters sounded very out of the ordinary. Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot.
The West
The Midland
Boston
The Inland North
The South
Philadelphia
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Outsiders probably mistake me for a Canadian a lot!  Well, no wonder. :D

No comments: