|Our Family View From Us Two|
Rachel and Sarah are having a Family Facts blog event! Being part of a rather interesting family and around them for a LOT of the time, I thought it would be fun to participate.
- What are some of your family's favorite phrases, exclamations, or sayings?
- What's the number of boys to girls in your family?
- What is your favorite tradition your family has?
Me: I don’t want to answer this.Him: It was France.Me: But there’s nothing wrong with France.Him: It’s evil. Anthony Andrews spent many years of his life saving people from the murderous clutches of FRANCE.Okay, forget about Baroness O. having the time machine. I guess it was Anthony Andrews who had it. And all this just because I had - ahem! - quite casually mentioned to my brother the fact that an Anthony Andrews was High Sheriff of Rutland (the oldest secular office under the Crown) exactly 399 years ago. More use of time machines, I guess. ;)
- What do you call the midday meal at your house?
- Is the majority of your family morning people or night owls?
The majority are morning people. I happen to be a morning person by habit rather than fact. Everyone's long asleep by the time a proper night owl would be settling down for a good read.
- What is your favorite vacation location? :P
- Are your family's weekends usually full of activities such as sports, parties, and outings, or are they more of around the house, fix-it-uppers?
- What is the nationality/ies your family comes from? (i.e. Scotch, Russian, etc)
Dutch, although I think I'm also a teeny little bit French
- Do you go away for holidays, or celebrate at home?
- How did your parents meet?