Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!


Among other Valentine-related things, don't forget to check out Rachel's Heigh Ho for a Husband blog event!

Total side note, but don't you just love her dress?  Beautiful....

Here's a thought-provoking poem I'd like to share with you about real love.  From this blog, written by her little sister Tabitha Bell.

Your valentine said he would risk his life for you,
Mine gave His life.
Your valentine bought you a card at Wal-Mart,
Mine wrote a book.
Your valentine painted on canvas,
Mine painted the sky.
Your valentine said that he loves you,
Mine created love.


Blessings,

*images via pinterest*

4 comments:

SheHeartsBooks said...

That is a nice poem. Happy Valentine's Day!

Grace

Alexandra said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope your day was lovely, and I'm so thankful that I stumbled across your blog...I've enjoyed the blog-friendship very much!!! :-)

Kira said...

That's a great poem! :)
Happy -late- Valentine's Day!

Maria Elisabeth said...

Alexandra,
I've enjoyed the blog-friendship very much too. It's always lovely meeting people on the internet that I'd otherwise never know.