Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday: Supporting Characters Tournament

Miss Georgiana Darcy

Who is the funnies, cleverest, silliest, most annoying, and all round most favorite supporting character is Sense and Sensibility?  In my new poll (on the right sidebar this time) you can vote about it!  Here are the characters you can vote about.  I didn't put in Willoughby and Lucy Steele since they're villains instead of supporting characters.

Who is your favorite supporting character?
Mrs. Dashwood
Margaret Dashwood
Mrs. Jennings
Mrs. Palmer
Mr. Palmer
John Dashwood
Fanny Dashwoood
Sir John Middleton
Lady Middleton
Anne (Nancy) Steele
Mrs. Ferrars
Robert Ferrars
Have fun voting!

EDIT: I'm sorry that I couldn't put them all in the same poll, so now they're in three different ones, and the winners of those will go against each other in a later poll.

4 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

The first poll is a bit tricky, it was a hard choice for me between Mrs. Jennings and Margaret.
The second poll I voted for Sir John Middleton. That last poll is like voting for the worst of the annoying characters, I chose Fanny Dashwood because I love to hate her! :)
Too bad you didn't include Willoughby and Lucy, I know they're "villainous" but I still like them quite a bit. I can't absolutely hate any Austen character, they're all so interesting and brilliantly drawn! This was fun! :)

Melody said...

Oooh! A minor-character mini-tournament! How fun!! =)

The last one was hard because I didn't like ANY of them. I ended up voting for Robert because he's the least offensive. ha ha. He's the sort of person Elizabeth Bennet might find amusement in.

Alexandra said...

That's simple. Hugh Laurie's Mr. Palmer. :-)

Queen Nellie said...

Ooohhh, I found the second one hardest because I actually like them all except for Nancy, and even then she isn’t too bad
- Queen Nellie
P.S I found your blog through Elise's profile and I love it, keep up the good work :) <3