Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fanfiction contest: WINNER

You have all voted in the Sense and Sensibility fanfiction contest and the winner is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Anne-girl!!!
Her poem, 'Ode to the Key of F Major' won with 44% of the votes.  You can read her poem here.   'Ode to the Key of F Major' was especially wonderful because the Anne-girl had a very interesting and unique idea, and carried it into poetry amazingly.

The other, almost as amazing entries were:
'Elinor' by Lexi and 'Margaret's London Season' by Miss Laurie tied for 2nd place
'Limericks' by Miss Elizabeth Bennet 3rd place

I loved all your submissions, ladies!  Thank you so much for entering!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Anne-girl said...

Thank you so much for entering mine in the contest! I had such fun writing it.

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Congratulations Anne-girl! You poem is so well written I voted for you too!

Congratulations to Lexi and Miss Elizabeth too for your lovely rhyming lines!
Thank you for hosting this contest Miss Georgiana, I had so much fun writing! :)

Anne-girl said...

I tagged you Miss Georgiana! Head over to my blog to check it out