Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introducting My New Background..........

When I saw this I just couldn't resist.  It was part of a Jane Austen inspired group of backgrounds and when I saw them I went through thinking, "wow, yippee!"  And then when I saw this one was that was actually named after Georgiana Darcy it was just about perfect.

So, what do you think of it?  Is it perfect?  Too fancy?
'Just too, uh... pink?'
Excuse my quote ;D

This background, along with many other amazing ones came from I Love It Blog Designs

Blessings,


Oh, and the end of the writing contest I mentioned last week has been postponed, so you can still enter.

7 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Very charming Miss Georgiana! It suits your blog to a tea! :)

Charity U said...

I love it! :) And just because I'm curious...did you do it because you saw my post? :)

Michaela said...

Hello, hello! :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment...and for leaving your link. ;)

Naomi said...

Hi!

Congratulations! You have won 'An Awesome Blog' award! Visit my blog to pick up your prize!

TTYL, Naomi

Melody said...

I love your background! And it's not nearly too pink! haha

I awarded you on my blog. =)
http://regencydelight-janeaustenetc.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Maria Elisabeth said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments and Naomi and Melody for your awards

Julia said...

Hi there!

This is the girl who designed your background. :D How amazing that it matches your blog theme perfectly! :D I think it looks wonderful, but of course I'm a little biased. :D

Love the "pink" quote from the Sound of Music!! :D

And I'm thrilled that you're using the background! :)

Blessings,
Julia