Friday, August 26, 2011

The time has come, the walrus said.......

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

In other words, it's time to be totally random.  I have been blogging for two months, and three weeks, minus about ten hours. 
In total, I have 1,651 pageviews.  The majority comes from Canada and the U.S., but I have 122 from Australia (thanks, Mel, and all the other Australians!)  as well as some from the United Kingdom and Germany and many other countries. 
The most popular post is 1995 and 2005 Pride and Prejudice comparisons, Part 1 with 152 pageviews.
The most commented on post is Jane Austen Advice Column. Lady Catherine de Bourgh and Mr. Rushworth trying to fix the problems of Anne Shirley made many people laugh, it seems.

 As of right now, I have 20 followers. 

Annie Kate
Charity U
Dawn's Rosy Fingertips
Elizabeth
Emma
Eva
Grace
Hanne-col
Jane
Kerry
Laurie Michael
Maria Elisabeth
Meghan Rebecca
Mel
Melody
Miss Elizabeth Bennet
Miss Laurie
Naomi
Rachel and Sarah
Tarissa

Thanks, all of you, for following my little blog!

And if you want to read the rest of the silly poem I quoted at the start of this post it's "The Walrus and the Carpenter" by Lewis Carroll and you can see it at http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/walrus.html.

Blessings,

5 comments:

Charity U said...

You have a delightful blog, Miss Georgiana! :)

Naomi said...

I love your blog and I will certainly keep following it!

Melody said...

Your blog is making excellent progress, Miss Darcy, and has been a pleasure to follow!

Oh and I must ask, did you finish episode 3 of Emma? It has my favorite part in it. :)

Annie Kate said...

Great job! I love your writing.
And I love how you started this post.

Melody said...

I awarded you on my blog!

http://regencydelight-janeaustenetc.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-award.html