Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Merry Auld England Writing Contest!


I'm late in posting about this contest over at The Inkpen Authoress, since there's only 10 more days to enter, but I would highly encourage you to see if you can write something in one of the three categories; poetry, short stories, and plays.  The subject is anything that has to do with England, and Rachel suggests a delightful bunch of English authors you could imitate.  {Austen, Dickens, Shakespeare........ oooohhhh}  See the rules and details by clicking on the picture at the top of the post. 

Have fun writing!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Hi Maria!

This contest sounds interesting, but I've decided not to enter. I asked people to look at your blog so you may have more followers soon!

TTYL, Naomi

Jessica said...

Salutations Miss Darcy, I hope you are having a pleasant day. I just received a hit from your lovely blog and want to thank you for having me on your blog list. I really appreciate it.

This contest looks absolutely fascinating maybe I shall have to try and write something simple and lovely for it.

And just so you know there is a giveaway at my blog right now and I would love to have you come and join the fun!

Thank you so much, have a lovely day!

Jessica

Mel said...

Just wanted to let you know I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award- Congratulations! :)

Mel xx
http://butwhenayoungladyistobeaheroine.blogspot.com/2011/09/about-week-ago-i-was-awarded-liebster.html