Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Impressions, the Movie

This week I bumped into an interesting thing to share.  Some young Christian film makers and actors are making a movie based on Pride and Prejudice, but with an interesting twist!
First Impressions is the story of Audrey Kinslett, a modern girl living in a family remarkably like the Bennets.  Then she starts reading Pride and Prejudice, little guessing that her life will have a very similar twist to the book.  Scenes from Grants Pass, Audrey's hometown, are interchanged with flashbacks to the real world of Jane Austen.


 the lead actors
 Click here to go to the First Impressions blog.


Love,

2 comments:

Melody said...

That looks like fun! I've been trying to get some of my friends together to make a P&P movie (or some of a P&P movie), but so far it hasn't happened. haha

I wonder if it will be marketed, or just shown online? Either way, I can't wait to watch it! :)

I really wish I could go to that ball...

OldFashionedCharm said...

Thanks for posting about this, I hadn't heard anything about it! This is a wonderful project and I'll be following their progress with great interest!

~Miss Laurie :)