Friday, June 24, 2011

Literary Tag Days 23 & 24

Question 23: Favourite book cover including a picture.
I know this isn't a novel, but it's my favourite book cover.

The cover painting is Mrs. Graham by Thomas Gainsborough, one of my favourite artists.

Question 24: Favourite fictional relationship (romantic, friendship, familial.)
All of them!  A book should have a good mix of all three. :)

Question 25: Most annoying character ever.
Not really villainous, but annoying and causing a whole bunch of problems?  I think that would be..............

via
John Thorpe from Northanger Abbey!  He is boastful, rather disgusting, and given to great exaggeration.  And he caused a whole bunch of problems too.
Love,

1 comment:

Tarissa said...

Hello...should I call you Maria Elisabeth now?

I haven't been over to visit your new blog yet, and I feel horrible for that! I guess lately I haven't been doing much blogging, thus, I haven't been reading other people's blogs either.

I like your new blog already though. Where did you get this Literary Tag? Did you write all these questions?

Thank you so much for linking to my blog also. I appreciate that a bunch!