Saturday, June 11, 2011

Literary Tag Days 10 - 12

Yesterday's, today's, and Sunday's questions.


Question 10: what author do you own the most books by and why?
I am sorry to say that it is the Nancy Drew books by Carolyn Keene, which I read when I was younger and had nothing else to read.  I bought them because they were cheap and plentiful at the used book store.


Question 11: do you own multiple copies of any book?
Well, I don't but my family altogether has multiple copies of books.  I think we have 4 or 5 copies of Hans Brinker and other classics like that and also of some other books that we got as gifts or bought at book sales when we already had copies.


Question 12: book borrowing - do you use the library? yes I do
Do you prefer to try before you buy? Absolutely!  What's the use of buying a book if I'm not sure it's going to be good enough to read more than once?
What about lending your books to friends?  I'd probably lend books to them if they asked, but they don't really.
Are you a good borrower, do you remember to return books? Most of the time.


Love,

1 comment:

Annie Kate said...

I love finding deals on great books for each of my children, so we have a few duplicates.

Annie Kate